Wednesday, August 24, 2016

TOO HOT FOR DOG FUN

My dog Daisy at the park 


"Now since I am a dog and a pretty darn good one I better help the Parks and Rec. Dept. by watching for dogs off leash. The green metal sign says all dogs must be on a leash beyond this sign."

"I'm thinking this place must get lots of dogs as the Parks and Rec Dept had to post this official sign in this park. Right now there are no other dogs in this huge park except me."



"Well, I think I will take a snooze as no dogs seem to be using the park today. I know it is terribly hot and humid so maybe that is why no dogs have shown up. Or maybe their human handlers are just too hot to enjoy the park and don't want to leash up their pets. I don't blame them. As they say this weather is not fit for man or beast (like me)."

Stay Cool -- from your friendly beast -- Daisy

8 comments:

  1. Living inside a black fur coat must be hell in the summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Daisy has just the right attitude for a proper Dog's life: Be prepared for emergencies, but otherwise take life easy.

    ReplyDelete

  3. What a fine, conscientious, law-abiding dog Daisy is -- plus she's very chic in her plain black outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I notice Daisy's leash. Right. Her thoughts are similar to mine, but we've actually had a break in the summer weather this week. It shall return, however. Give her a petting for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Daisy must be a pair! I know it can get hot in Corvallis, but humid, too?
    We have had humidity so intense here in Hilo that I feel sometimes as if I'm breathing water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unbelievable hot weather in the Pacific Northwest. I lived in the Pacific Northwest and never remember it being that hot for that many days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Daisy!!! I'm a flower too. My guy found me on Easter Sunday and gave me the name Lily....:)

    ReplyDelete